Skip to content Accessibility info

Commercial Property Insurance

Vancouver Commercial Rental Property Insurance

Do you rent out any commercial properties? If so, you need a commercial rental property insurance policy to cover your risks. The insurance experts at Davidson & Associates Insurance are experienced in helping companies like yours manage the unique risks of managing commercial real estate. The right coverage can help you avoid catastrophic losses due to fire, theft, vandalism, weather damage and more.

Assessing Your Coverage Needs

Few situations are more discouraging than placing an insurance claim only to find you have insufficient coverage. The risk-management experts at Davidson & Associates Insurance can help you find the commercial insurance you need in order to avoid crippling losses. You can get started today by filling out our simple, online information form, or you can pick up the phone and call our office during regular business hours. We look forward to helping you find the right insurance solutions for your commercial rental property.

Considering Your Options

At Davidson & Associates Insurance, we strive to help all our customers understand the available options. As an independent insurance agency, we work with a variety of top-rated carriers in order to provide a full array of affordable coverage options that meet customer needs. For commercial customers who own and rent out property, we offer a menu of insurance products that can help you minimize your corporate risks.

Lessors Risk Only (LRO) Insurance - Lessors risk only coverage is one of the most crucial insurance packages for property management businesses. This broad insurance protection insures against events such as

  • Fire
  • Injury of customers or tenants
  • Weather-related property damage
  • Vandalism
  • Plumbing issues

Since this product is purchased by the landlord rather than the tenant, it does not cover tenant personal property. Also, routine maintenance is generally excluded. Your agent can help you determine if additional coverage such as pollution liability or data loss protection should be added to your policy.

Other Commercial Property Coverage - As a full-service insurance agency, Davidson & Associates Insurance provides solutions for all your commercial coverage needs. These include

  • General liability insurance
  • Business property coverage for brick-and-mortar as well as business personal property
  • Office equipment coverage
  • Flood and earthquake insurance
  • Commercial umbrella coverage

Contact us today to learn more. We look forward to helping you protect your commercial rental property and other valuable assets.