As professional advisors in an independent agency, we offer sound solutions and access to a wide variety of policies that best meet our valued Clients’ needs. We have been honored as a Best Practices Agency by IIABA (Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America, Inc.) and received the Best in Business award from the Vancouver Business Journal for the last 4 years!
Due to continued growth, Davidson & Associates is looking for the next great addition to our team. If you enjoy learning and have exceptional customer service, teamwork and communication skills-- we would like to hear from you!
What can Davidson offer you?
What skills can you bring to the Davidson team?
A few words about Insurance Licensing:
The position holder will need a WA Property and Casualty license or ability to obtain in a timely manner. (License fee reimbursement upon successful completion is a Company benefit.)
What is it like to work at Davidson?
Our Company culture is one of:
We are looking for five positions:
1) Marketing Coordinator: This position collaborates with key agency personnel and clients to develop, implement and facilitate our overall marketing strategy. Prior insurance industry experience is not required. Interested in an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment? Desire to be part of a dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and inclusive? Seeking a company culture of giving back to the community including employee community volunteer efforts? We are the place for you!
2) Business Team Customer Service Representative: This position supports our Account Managers and has opportunity for advancement. It's a great entry level position into the servicing world of insurance. If you want to work in a great team environment and help our business clients- “Protect what Matters Most”, this may be a great opportunity for you.
3) Business Insurance Sales Agent: We are growing and expanding our team of sales professionals. Seeking a B2B opportunity? Capable of connecting with others and developing relationships? Do you understand the importance of properly advising others on their risk management needs? You should be part of our team! Two or more years of successful outside Business to Business sales required.
4) Personal Insurance Associate: We seek a candidate with exceptional customer service and communication skills who thrives in a positive, fast paced team environment. Two or more years of insurance industry experience is preferred. This position requires a current WA Property and Casualty license. Additional qualifications include experience with personal lines service, proactive account management, inside sales and proficiency with an agency management system (EPIC). Our Personal Insurance Associate provides outstanding customer support to existing and new Personal Lines Clients in a collaborative work environment. Inside sales is a component of the position, but cold calling is not expected; we are a referral agency.
5) Business Team Processor: This position is part of the business lines team. The role will have daily interaction supporting and servicing the needs of the Business Account Managers, which will help make the team more efficient and will ensure our clients are well cared for. Position success relies on strong internal and external communication, computer skills, and knowledge of our Agency Management System. This position requires previous administrative experience. This is a key member of the team and has the ability to grow into an account management position which interacts with clients and carriers on a daily basis. A successful candidate may or may not have previous insurance experience but must have the capacity to become a risk management consultant to our clients.
Compensation opportunity is competitive with excellent benefits. Our office is located in downtown Vancouver, WA. We are within walking distance to restaurants, parks, coffee shops and trails.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail the following to Tony Johnson at: Tony [at] davidsoninsurance [dot] com