Take a minute to meet, Audrey Brouwer!
- Where would you consider your "hometown": Delavan, Wisconsin – born and raised!
- How long have you lived in the Vancouver area?: 26 years in October!
- What is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?: I enjoy driving in rural Clark County, looking at country life! Enjoy sampling microbrews in the various local breweries. 9 holes at Pinecrest is pretty fine too!
- Would you rather live on the beach or in the mountains?: I’d love to live in a home overlooking the ocean – my favorite weekend trips are to the beach!
- What is your favorite snack?: Salted mixed nuts!
- If you had an extra hour everyday, what would you do with it?: Spend time in the yard fussing with plants or just sitting quietly.
- What is your biggest fear?: Drowning
- Is there a book that you could read over and over again and not get sick of it?:The Bible – there’s something new to be learned each time you read!
- What is your favorite movie?: Simon Birch
- What is your dream vacation?: Touring Italy and France
Check back each Friday throughout the summer to learn more about each of the members of our team here at Davidson & Associates Insurance!