A new month brings a new featured non-profit organization to our Referral Rewards Program. Throughout the month of July, all referrals to our agency will provide a $25 donation to Innovative Services NW. This non-profit has been serving Clark County since 1963 through its mission of “Creating opportunities. Achieving results. Changing Lives.” This non-profit was developed out of the reality that disabled children in Clark County had limited access to services that could help them reach their full potential. Throughout the years, the organization has evolved and expanded, but has always remained loyal to its initial core purpose: to support each individual and maximize opportunities so they can reach their highest potential.
Innovative Services NW provides 7 main programs:
- Pediatric therapy including speech, physical, occupational, educational therapies for both Early Intervention and Private Pay
- Early Learning and Child Care for children 18 months through 5 years
- Adult Day Health Care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities
- Supervised Visitation for families involved with the foster care system
- Case Aide for physically or sexually aggressive foster youth who need one-on-one mentoring
- Parenting Plan Mediation for income-eligible parents
- Employment training and job support for adults with disabilities or employment barriers
We are honored to partner with an organization that is aware of the needs in our community and excited to serve in beneficial ways. Innovative Services NW is doing great things- and we are excited to be able to give back to an organization that is already giving so much!